Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 99 53 41 71 71
Shillong is a hill station in northeast India and capital of the state of Meghalaya. It’s known for the manicured gardens at Lady Hydari Park. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Complimentary Breakfast.
• Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Service Tax.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Standard Hotels: Knight Inn / Lake View Inn / Similar
Deluxe Hotels: Eee Cee Hotel / Best Holiday Inn / Similar
Superior Hotels: Landmark Victoria / Sapphire / Similar
Luxury Hotels: Polo Tower / Poinisuk / Similar
Premium Hotels: Ri Kynjai Resort / Similar
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called ‘Scotland of the East”. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydari Park. Evening is free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.