Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 99 53 41 71 71
Shillong is a hill station in northeast India and capital of the state of Meghalaya. It’s known for the manicured gardens at Lady Hydari Park. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Complimentary Breakfast.
• Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Service Tax.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Shillong : Knight Inn / Lake View Inn / Similar
Guwahati: Siroy Lily / Similar
Shillong : Eee Cee Hotel / Best Holiday Inn / Similar
Guwahati: S J International / Aarian Aatithya / D’ Courtyard / Similar
Shillong : Landmark Victoria / Sapphire / Similar
Guwahati: Rajmahal (Veg) / Landmark / Similar
Shillong : Polo Tower / Poinisuk / Similar
Guwahati: Mayflower / Royal De Casa / Similar
Shillong : Ri Kynjai Resort / Similar
Guwahati: Kiranshree Portico / Dynasty / Similar
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called ‘Scotland of the East” (100 kms 3 hrs). Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Mawlynnong offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. Enroute visit ‘Kalakshetra’, a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Rly Station for your onward journey.